Capability Development Grant (CDG)
The grant defrays up to 70 percent* of qualifying project costs such as consultancy, training, certification and equipment costs. You can take on large scale upgrading projects in areas like increasing productivity, process improvement, product development and market access.
*SPRING’s enhanced funding support of up to 70% would be effective for three years until 31 March 2018.
9 Steps for applying and claiming
- 1 Check for eligibility
- 2 Share your requirements with us
- 3 Do up Quotation for your project
- 4 Submit Quotation in ICV Portal
- 5 Obtain Approval letter
- 6 Proceed with Project Commencement
- 7 Completion of Project & Payment
- 8 Submit required Documents together with Approval letter to SPRING
- 9 Wait for re-imbursement